Canada is among the favourite places for people to reside in. This is really because their governments have been in charge of making a program of life focused on giving the very best situations to its residents. Moreover, it is among the nations with the most natural metropolitan areas as well as its authorities make it a highly ecological destination that usually takes full advantage of its resources without adversely affecting the environment.
Its levels of life are extremely high which Three of the major cities are in the ranking of the 10 metropolitan areas with the very best quality of life in the world, particularly: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa (More on: eta visa Canada).The most curious information is that it was in Canada in which the baseball glove was designed, in 1883, although Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and also ice hockey. And also, to continue with the checklist, we enumerate some other interesting details below.
- 1. In Canada, there is a ratio of 1 instructor for every 12 pupils, which helps an individualized education that has led the nation to possess among the finest academic systems on earth, with all the biggest production of adults of productive age group who have had college education. In addition, each province is autonomous and they are free to develop their very own academic strategy since there is no national system to control it.
- 2. In 1967 the very first UFO airstrip on earth was constructed in the province of Alberta, specifically in San Paul, Canada. The first idea belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and also Ken Reed and it consisted in creating a small airstrip that would be built utilizing stones from each and every province of Canada. Furthermore, official flags will be positioned around it representing all the provinces and, in the center, it would be placed a time capsule having directions to be opened on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Another of the most peculiar characteristics of Canada might be seen in their customs. Among the major customs of the country, there is a supposed “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is actually a kind of ritual that consists of welcoming the New Year through a cold bath within the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Every year, countless Canadians carry out this practice.
- 4. The nation derives from the Iroquois ancient word “kanata”, whose translation implies “settlement” or “hut set”, the term was initially utilized by the traveler Jacques Cartier . For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the term Canada comes from the name given by the Basque and Portuguese fishermen to the channel between the island of Newfoundland and the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the second nation with the cleanest air on the planet. Its major metropolitan areas are made of environmentally friendly infrastructures, distributed in a manner that quickly decongests traffic. Furthermore, its production comes after the thought of ??renewable energy and gives its products a recyclable and also eco-friendly treatment.